Saturday, May 18, 2013

SVC Moving Locations

So the most important announcement is that we are moving locations which really is not going to affect many of you since most of you are outside of Georgia, but those of you who are my Georgia customers, it's official, location is going to be in North Georgia Mountains area in a few months. We are building a new home so as construction pends, so will an official "move date". The sooner the better in my opinion! The downside is uprooting three kiddies of the home they have spent 11 years growing up in and being so far away from some of my family members who are close to me and nearly joined at the hip ;). Lol. The upsides though are that I will have a separate sacred space from the living quarters for SVC business and a separate sacred space for ritual and Ezili Roots my temple space. Another upside is that I will be in the Georgia Mountains, on a hilltop, with running water, a small little farm nestled in the woods. :D And yet another upside is all the great outdoor adventuring me and the family will be doing with plenty of hiking, camping, boating, swimming, we will get to do. Smaller town means more quiet time, less distractions, for more serene time to contemplate, write, paint, and meditate. The quieter the better for Mama V. :)