Sunday, November 1, 2015

Communication issues. Every client and potential needs to know this. Policies and Procedures

If you are considering hiring my services please read the following links regards to policies, will's and won'ts, communication expectations, how to get a reading, what to expect in general. This has been laid out a few times the past few years, and seems to be coming up in question again recently. This is a very important page to read. One thing that is upfront and transparent, is that it is NOT possible to respond to emails to clients who need this type of communication on a daily basis. 5 clients in a day needing questions and responses and getting upset and impatient, disrupts the communication flow. AN D takes up space in the day to work on others cases. All emails can't be returned immediately, it can take a week to respond, unless it is an emergency. All clients are important, and I multitask just like every other human being. This should go without saying, but it still needs a light on it sometimes. Also, BIG ONE, In order to close out a case, this is done a month after work is done sometimes longer, as is stated on the services pages and in the descriptions, if you ordered shipping, it will be sent to you. IF you do not receive your mail contact me immediately so it can be tracked. Packages have gotten lost VERY FEW times, but it CAN happen. If I am not told about it, then I don't know about it. Apparently this was a recent issue and the client failed to tell me about it and was upset. SO PLEASE let me know these things. There's always a solution, even if you get free readings and another service performed for free. Pictures of the work can be given, but require additional time to get the photos and get them loaded and then sent through my old dsl mountain connection. That's just a reality. Pictures are provided on request now, in a few days to a week after work begins. I talk about this in my policies as well. I am thankful that I haven't had too many troubles over the years, but even that one or two in a year can really make things stressed. :/ No worries, here, just letting you lovelies all know what's up!

LONG BUT Important if you are needing a spell service.

POLICY and PROCEDURES

I find it very important to make a page set aside specific for this topic because I get so many questions about this service. So with the growing number of emails on the topic, it demands one point of contact for all to go to and save time on the initial “what to expect” and what to begin to be prepared for when hiring a root worker to work rituals and light settings on your behalf. Please read this page before ordering any services from me. This page will give you a good guideline on what to expect if I take your case. Once you read this information, you can purchase a service from me here.

We will start with What cases I will consider:

1. Love Me Cases that do not involve divorce work unless one spouse is the client at hand i am working with, including reconciliation, return to me, and heated sexual love spells.
2. Peaceful Home
3. Court Cases

4. Healing
5. Protection
6. Cleansing and Uncrossing
7. Money Drawing, Job Hunting, Better Business
8. Hot Footing, Move Out, Binding
9. Break Up when it involves an “at risk” party, or the client themselves wish to “break up” their own relationship.

What I will not consider:

1. Any illegal requests such as anything that might be considered as sexual misconduct, neglect, or violating personal space
2. Work that jeopardizes the well being of a minor child
3. Divorce or break up when the client isn’t the petitioner (I sell these Break Up items for you to handle on your own, ONLY certain individual cases will be considered)
4. Death or illness brought to your enemy.

The next thing to consider is your root workers back ground and beliefs, which have been laid out for you through out this website.
Now, if you begin to work with me and chat with me to feel me out, as best as possible through this cyber barrier we call our computer screens, you will soon realize how much each one of my clients means a lot to me. While getting to know me, you will notice that I lay out that same day I will be back with you shortly afterwards, please consider that I too have a family that needs my attention. Some clients will panic at the first time their email is not immediately answered, which means I am not sitting at my computer or by the phone to answer calls. One thing that I caution folks when beginning specifics for your case, I am a friendly individual, and you can count on building trust in our working relationship. HOWEVER, in every relationship we have to draw a boundary for ourselves in order to maintain focus, and that focus is the goal at which we are aimed to succeed in, your work. What this means is this: while I do care and take my work seriously, I can not hand hold my clients throughout your entire work in progress. Many come to me with very emotional cases, I am deeply compassionate in those times, I am fully aware of the dire needs, the desperate situations and so forth. HOWEVER, we are human beings, with limits, and while you are needing my support by answering your questions, it draws my attention away from actually DOING and FOCUSING my part in your work. If I can not get back to you work, is to not obsess over your work being done, you have to allow it to manifest and integrate into your life, if you sit and obsess you are hurting your situation and not “working with the energy that is changing, manifesting, or coming through channels to you”. When you obsess over the work, you are not living your life and being open to the outcomes that will come from your situation, this sends negative and blocking energies out that will prevent you from moving forward in life or your goals. Keeping positive and sending positive energy out, you get back positive energy. In other words you get back what you put into your work. Many people do not realize that magick works on more than the physical plane, it affects more than just our “honey coming home” it works from the inside out, and it can stretch far into the cosmos and aethyrs into the invisible and unknown. So to help your situation and build a good working relationship with any root worker it is best that when you come to present a situation to your root worker, to have details of time limits, details of what to expect or not expect, etc. to be discussed PRIOR to beginning work. This cuts back on the “well I think I changed my mind” or “are you sure this is going to work”. To these two things I say, “if you have an ounce of doubt in the beginning, you will most likely have the same doubt come up again”. So, it is best to evaluate your state of mind, and set realistic goals. This even applies to simple setting of lights on the altar. Now, as for setting realistic goals, for spells, I get the same question a hundred times, and sometimes from the same client, a hundred times. And this is even AFTER a tarot reading showing success, and also after stating that while NOTHING in life is guarantee, I can say honestly, if you don’t see results at first, this is normal. It could take months to see a manifestation for several different reasons. Which I think most are obvious if you look hard into your situation. As time goes on, circumstances may come into play. Does this mean forfeit the work, NO. But being patient and open minded is a good idea. Will a spell always be successful, definitely NOT. This isn’t my choice to have a successful spell each and every time, if I guaranteed that kind of work, I would also guarantee that I will win the 750 million jack pot this year. Nothing in life is guarantee,  no doctor or lawyer can guarantee that a surgery or a court case will be successful. IF a worker guarantees a work to be successful, RUN like hell the other way because they are a fraud and most likely they just charged you $2000.00 to guarantee you man was going to come back to you in April. I will not deny that YES, us workers can see things with our inner eye, intuition, cards, yada yada, BUT even if that outcome is to be successful, and that man comes back, he MIGHT come back with an attitude you need to adjust for him, or he might come back with that same annoying habit of not putting his dirty socks in the laundry. Whatever the case may be this doesn’t mean however, you need to give up. So, first goal is to set realistic outcomes and temper the desires to obsess over your situation. Trust the spirits and trust your root worker. The one thing that I WILL guarantee, is that I will work hard on your case, my clients know I go above and beyond for them, I am respectful, I am an honest peach. I guarantee that I will guide you to seek outside help if you need it, I can be a darn good friend and give really good advice but I am not licensed to give therapy. I guarantee confidentiality, I guarantee that I will make sure you set realistic goals too, just as any friend would do.
The next thing is to know when to set a time limit on work. When I tell a client to set a time limit on their work, this means, exactly that, SET a time limit on your work. IF you don’t see results, and nothing is budging, after a whole spell, a back up light, 7 weeks of bathing 3 times a week (this is pretty extreme, but you see my point?), then it is time to reevaluate the angle, and set a time limit. You don’t want 4 months of back and forth, back and forth with the ex. Setting the time limit, give it a date on when it’s time to move forward onto a better life and goal is very important. You might even want to just reevaluate your situation after 6 weeks or so depending on the aggressiveness of the ritual or approach you have taken and try something new in regards to your situation. But you can set a time limit at ANY time prior to beginning ritual, during ritual, or after the ritual. During that time limit, you give yourself that one more try, if it fails, you have to move forward! Now this works different for let’s say money goals, job hunting, you don’t set a limit and say never mind, forget, I didn’t want that job anyway, but you keep your options open, and if one job turns out to be a sham and a no go, then have your back up plan to move forward with plan B without a time lapse.
So the three things to learn here is this
A: Make a list of ALL questions up front before work begins
B: Realize that sometimes answering and beckoning to “what if’s, or when will’s, etc.takes focus and time away from the intent
C: Set realistic goals and deadlines
You will see just by my website (yes I write and design and run my entire temple and store all of my own), that I do care about the work and my clients, and you will see how much time I do put into your case, with customizing a ritual unique to you, preparing the candles, the formulas, the care package that is sent home to you, the time to do research for your case if needed, all of this isn’t because it’s a requirement in my life, it’s simply because V is a nice and compassionate person. Well MOST of the time. I will put a smack down when I need to, Mama’s are stern.

What to expect when hiring me as your rootworker for you case: First thing on the list should be to have read through the above. Next, you will want to consider how much time and money you want to invest on your goal. Next, make contact with me via email. We will discuss your situation, and at that point you can decide if you want a tarot reading. The tarot reading will provide information on your situation for us to examine and determine if root work is the right course of action for you to take. Magic works best when supplementing the mundane actions on the situation that you should be covering if possible. After the consultation and reading if we do one, next is the plan of action that I develop and suggest for your situation which I give a brief run down to you generally as part of the follow up after a reading. Then, a service is decided on and a payment is made. After payment, any personal concerns, additional names, dob, etc. is sent over to me to begin your final planning of your service. The work I do for you is over a course of 3 weeks minimum, longer for more intense cases. Once I have finished the initial ritual work itself, I create and finish up any items for your case and they are mailed out to you for you to work with, instructions are included and specific to your situation. Mojo bags, jar spells, etc. all are made for you during the ritual work and activated during the ritual time. After follow up products are sent to you, I will burn additional vigil light to help back up the work that you begin on your own. I am always here to answer your questions as well during that time. A follow up reading is sometimes done as well. Most of the time, additional work will not need to be done nor rework a ritual for your case. It does occasionally happen though, however, the time frame is around 3 to 4 months that way you have given it sufficient enough time to manifest. Piling work up doesn’t mean the work is stronger, this can confuse the energy and spirits just as having too many rituals going on at once and with multiple root workers if the work doesn’t compliment each other. Any other details will be discussed via email, I do not do phone consultations at this time just as all tarot readings are email readings.

*** Please read this as well, and follow all the links provided for more posts on these policies***
Here are some things that would be wonderful if you would read over and acknowledge to me before I start your ritual. And yes this is worthy of repeating so you will find this on my website. Consider these things that I have put in place for us to work compatibly and smoothly with beneficial and a mutual understanding for us both. Your root worker is your ally so this is a working relationship. This gives you a deeper insight on what to expect in this journey. I try my best to keep you in the loop, realize that daily updates will not be received, and that I haven’t forgotten you or put you to the side. I have multiple cases I am working, this is a full time job that I am very passionate about. I am a life coach and a spiritual coach, so your case that I take on is very important to me.
 
An important request that I make from you as your root worker is that you please understand although I am here for you and feel compassionate towards your situation, do keep in mind that I invest equal time for you and my other clients in addition to my own personal life and children. I home school my kids, am a devoted wife, and have a community that I work with and hosting events, temple things, on top of taking time to dance, perform, paint, and read, etc. What this means is that I can’t reply to daily emails or every other day emails in regards to your work that is ongoing, I give updates when there are suspicious or failing attempts in the work. No news IS good news from me. I will not ignore you of course or leave you hanging, however, if you have sent me an email in which you are asking for an update, and you receive a response, within three days’ time, nothing more has changed there is not a need to keep asking the same question. IF indeed something does change in your working, then I will certainly be in touch with you. Too many emails will and do get lost in the pile of other emails and orders.

Please do not forward emails you have sent to me that I have not had a chance to reply to yet. It won’t get answered any quicker, and most likely will be lost in the inbox. I am an active person, an active worker, not a desk person, so I am not on email all day every day. I have schedules to keep for client work and home life. When sending an email, be sure to cover all of your questions in one email and not several throughout the day, take notes on what you want to ask or discuss then send that to me in an email. I will get back to you when I am able to. Some weeks I take longer to reply do to not checking email when I am very busy with your case and others.

What I can suggest in these times where you feel panicked or sad because of your situation, please try to remain calm and try breathing in and focusing on the positive energies in your life and know that you are being healed by our work for your situation. I do send gentle healing loving Reiki energy to clients who do show these types of issues surrounding their case. Remember that obsessing and worrying is negative energy and we do not want that to influence our positive changes that we are making. We are working to gain and keep balance in our lives as we speak.

Pictures: This comes up quite frequently. Yes, there are times that I do snap a few photos to share with you at the end of the work. I can’t always take these photos though with time constraints and such, but if there is a call to it then yes, I will snap some for you. I ask that you don’t share them with others, friends and family, etc. in fact your case and working shouldn’t be shared with anyone outside of our ongoing work or shared with the targets you are working with. The reason being is that we don’t want any interference or judgment on your case, no negative impressions intruding and clogging up the channels we are trying travel down to have success. Sometimes friends and family although seem to want the best for us, may not be understanding of your situation and fully supportive. I have had clients become upset and discouraged because friends have said to them “Just move on, why waste your time trying to get so and so back”. This can be a real down spiral on you and the work, by introducing doubt and depression. The focus can then turn inward towards healing you instead of towards a happy reunion. If there is reason to doubt a reunion or happy outcome in your work, then you should not have ritual work done until you are confident, and if you are reading this, then it’s already been decided on your part to stick this out for the long haul. This is an emotional investment on your part, a dedication to not take lightly. This is just natural protocol with all workers and magicians. Also, secrecy keeps our work sacred and respected, and minimizes gossiping and projection of negative, again causing doubting and fears, causing you added stress and worrying. I want you to feel comfortable in the work that we choose to do, keep a clear head and focus. If you feel negative and doubt, then there is a problem we must address quickly.

Client Numbers: I am now assigning you with a client number for both of our benefits! A client number will be used when emailing me. Please put this in the subject headline each time you send me an email. The reason for this is because if you send a new email versus a reply to with a new subject, the email can be lost in my folders and it’s a quick reference for me to pair you up into your client file in my book and also my emails. The second reason is because sometimes using a different email outsource (laptop vs smart phone), your address header might appear in my inbox with a nick name or title I am not familiar with which leaves me saying “wait, huh, who is this, what did I miss?”! Which sends me in panic mode, and then you in panic wondering why you haven’t heard anything from me. Lol. For instance I have some folks who’s email from their laptop comes through as their full name that I am familiar with, however, if they are using a work computer or using their cellphone to reply or update me, THAT email comes in with the title of maybe their initials, a nick name, or even blank sometimes. Sometimes the email address is different from the address you sent a payment from so I don’t use email addresses as reference to identify you. SOOOO…  I use client reference numbers now which are easy to search than names, especially when I might have multiple names of same first or last name, which occasionally happens. If you do not receive an email from me with a client number, please let me know right away! Applies to spell kit services, and doll services, not jar spells and mojo bags.


Wrapping up a Case: Sometimes a client hires me to the work then goes about their life and I never hear anything from them. Why? I am not even sure, maybe life gets chaotic, right? The usual process of wrapping up a case is a natural individual occurrence because no two cases are alike. So, at the end of the 4-6 week period a follow up email is sent to ask if movement has been seen if not already expressed that month, followed with the question if the client wants additional work done on their behalf or if they are ready and confident in having their items sent home to them to continue working with under instructions and advice. Most of the time I get a reply and the case is closed or continued. Sometimes, no reply. Ok. So in that case, I do leave the work in my ritual areas, during a grace period of about two or three weeks. If I still haven’t heard from the client, the work is considered  closed or abandoned, and I dispose of all the remains as if the client has asked me to properly dispose of them in the traditional manner. Every once in a while, about once a year it seems, a client abandons and gives up on the work just a week into the process due to depression, sadness, frustration, even miscommunication and not understanding the whole process and what it’s like to have someone working their case. In those situation, it will depend on what happens with the work, sometimes work is stopped all together if they have changed their mind and feel it’s hopeless, in which I will offer a new spell for them instead at no charge, or if they seem to be caught in a sadness cycle and lack energy, I offer advice, and continuous of the work and then I try to relieve their discomfort and work some healing along side their original case then dispose of the remains, and close the case out.